Currently for our client, an international investment company, leader in the solar energy sector, we are looking for candidate for the position:
- Drafting & negotiating construction contracts,
- Protecting Payments,
- Submitting construction claims - Submit construction claims for added compensation and added time, and represent the claimant throughout any dispute resolution procedures or negotiations,
- Ensure the contract is legally sound, grounded in reasonable expectations, accounts for proper notice requirements and jobsite conditions,
- Ensure a contractor receives the full payment promised, covering all of costs including labor, equipment, and materials.
- Graduate with at least 5 years of experience on a position of Lawyer in construction business,
- Proficiency in English (with extensive knowledge of legal English),
- Open minded, ambitious and motivated,
- Can-do approach with ability to solve issues under pressure,
- Responsible and committed.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Attractive salary,
- Employment contract or B2B contract.