Working as part of the EPC Engineering team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing electrical and instrumentation engineering support to projects, involving the design, engineering, procurement and construction of new equipment and facilities.
- Understands field installation detail / hook-ups / loops / can guide & direct Instrument design resource
- Able to manage and deliver multiple small scopes of work / medium size to larger projects
- Work closely with the site design team and Global Integrated Delivery operation
- Demonstrate a level of experience leading and managing scopes of work / small teams
- Responsible for technical and quality delivery of supporting team member
- Knowledge of GPs/GIIs preferable
- Deliver an Electrical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach and are procured and installed to statutory and company standards
- Inspect electrical installations and documentation provided by contractors
- Provide problem solving support to technicians commissioning electrical installations
- Assist with cost estimating and planning
- Ability to read P&IDs, SLDs, Loop diagrams, scopes of works for subcontractors
- Experience of site construction to hand over to commissioning (quality audits and snagging)
- Liaise with all contractors and project management teams on site
- Focus is primarily on Field Instrumentation, may include analytical equipment.
- Degree (BEng or equivalent) in a Electrical/Instrument engineering discipline
- Familiar with control system interfacing (PLC, SCADA, Networks, Data Acquisitions)
- System and ESD experience obviously useful and necessary
- Experience acting ad Lead Engineer on Brownfield projects.
Lead C&I Engineer, Principal C&I Engineer, Senior C&I Engineer, E&I Engineer, EC&I Project Engineer, Control and Instrument Engineer, Senior Instrument Engineer, Lead Instrument Engineer, Chemical Manufacturing, Refinery, Refineries, EPC, COMAH