Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a number of Senior Civil/ Structural Engineer to join a large multinational EPC for roles based in the Grangemouth area. The successful candidate should have on site experience working on Refineries or a Petrochemical environment.
Working as part of the EPC Engineering team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing civil and structural engineering support to projects, involving the design, engineering, procurement and construction of new equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for specification of suitable protective coatings, structural remediation and structural surveys
- Complete detailed design of pipe racks, pipe supports
- Modification of existing process building structures, ground bearing foundations, pile caps, retaining walls, drainage & U/G services.
- Producing and checking calculations
- Liaison with multi discipline engineering team, Client project team and site operators.
- Experience with tank foundation design and bund works within a Petrochemical facility
- Degree (BEng or equivalent) in Structural/Civil engineering discipline
- Must have experience and be conversant in relevant Concrete and Steelwork Eurocodes for Heavy Industrial Civil / Structural works
- Experience acting as Lead Engineer on Brownfield projects.
Senior Structural Engineer, Senior Civil Engineer, Lead Structural Engineer, Lead Civil Engineer, Civil/ Structural Engineer, Principal Structural Engineer, Principal Civil Engineer, Chemical Manufacturing, Refinery, Refineries, EPC, COMAH, Petrochemicals