|Job Title:||Electrical Technican|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellen Twomey|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 12:09|
Days Based Role - £40,000
My Client produce Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for early development to GMP standard up to 1000L scale. The working environment is a fast-paced, science driven one, and is part of a rapidly expanding company serving the pharmaceutical industry.
They currently have a full-time position for an Electrical Technician to join the Facilities Management Team. Reporting to the Electrical Lead, you will be responsible for completing electrical maintenance activities to ensure demands are met through the implementation of maintenance strategies on both process equipment and site facilities.
Your duties as an Electrical Technician will be varied however, the key roles and responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure adherence to GMP, safety, quality and validation protocols at all times whilst maintaining production activities.
- Provide core electrical support on plant / site utility systems which includes install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment, Motors & Drives, L.V.
- Control / Distribution Systems and Electrical Statutory Testing.
- You will use predictive techniques to minimise maintenance costs and equipment downtime, trouble shoot equipment and facilities failures and remediate identified issues.
- Liaise with all people that may be impacted by the work, affording them opportunity where possible, to minimize disruptions and keeping them informed of progress.
- Work on small projects when required.
- Become part of the out of hours call out team.
Experience, skills and attributes
To be successful in your application for this exciting opportunity as an Electrical Technician, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- 5 years or more post apprenticeship working as an Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- Relevant qualifications in an Electrical Engineering discipline.
- Proven industry experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with electrical maintenance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's