|Job Title:||Systems Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellen Twomey|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 12:24|
£26,000 - £30,000
My client currently have a full-time position for a Systems Coordinator to join the Facilities Management Team. As a Systems Coordinator, you will provide administration support, with a focus on managing and utilizing the appropriate systems applicable to the Facilities Team.
Your duties as the Systems Coordinator will be varied however, the key roles and responsibilities of this role include:
- To provide administration support for the Facilities Management office.
- To provide core information relating to training documents and training implementation.
- To provide support for SOP writing and process flows whilst supporting other members of the team.
- To provide support for raising PO’s for the company.
Experience, skills and attributes
To be successful in your application for this exciting opportunity as a Systems Coordinator, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- Experience with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Some knowledge in creating PO’s
- Some knowledge of a CMMS system (Maximo) would be an advantage.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate your own initiative but also operate as a team member.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Clinical Research (Project) Coordinator
$80000 - $90000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Super
QA Coordinator / Document Controller
County Durham, England
Electrical Project Engineer - contract
Craigavon, Northern Ireland
£50 - £55 per hour
£25 - £29 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Contract
£28 - £32 per hour