Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a global technical recruitment company which has 45 offices across the world. 500 specialised recruiters support Candidates and companies industries: Energy, Construction & Property, Oil & Gas, Pharma, IT, Manufacturing.
Our Client is an international construction company specialised in power sector employing 3600 people worldwide having 40 years of experience in the engineering industry. The company belongs to large Northern American Construction Group operating in Power, Oil&Gas, Telecommunication sectors employing 32 000 people worldwide.
Our Client due to strengthen its position in Europe is currently recruiting for position Estimator (Electrical Engineer T&D)
This offer is adressed to prefessionals witch experience in design and technical coordonation of epc projects such as HV and MV power stations and substations.
- providing complete cost estimate for electrical scope for transmission & distribution, rail substation related EPC contracts
- Work with Design Electrical Engineers and other members of the proposal team/construction team to validate scope and assumptions made inclusive of overall project execution strategy to be followed;
- Analyse drawings, sketches, specifications and other documentation needed to prepare cost estimate;
- Identify risks associated with the supply plan selected for a proposal;
- Perform analyses on existing estimates, being able to identify potential issues;
- Work with the proposal team to properly document cost estimate for each proposal.
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in preparing estimate for electrical scope in T&D, candidates outside the industry will be considered
- Knowledge of commercial aspects of procurement;
- Proficiency in computer tools/software used for estimating;
- Effective communication skills in a multi-stakeholder environment;
- Fluency in Polish & English languages;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;