NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client has a staff opportunity for a Environmental Compliance Coordinator with Field experience to perform necessary duties to ensure operations comply with state and federal environmental laws, as well as company policies and procedures.
The appointed candidate will support the Environmental Compliance Manager in data gathering, report preparation, and submission. Work closely with the operations and engineering departments on new and existing facilities.
- Generally responsible for environmental compliance, in conjunction with Operations staff and other EHSR staff.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable regulations, conduct regulatory assessments, and provide regulatory interpretations & guidance.
- Schedule, oversee, complete, and review operational monitoring and associated data gathering, as required by environmental permits and regulations.
- Develop, review, and maintain records required to demonstrate compliance with environmental requirements.
- Develop, review, and submit various environmental reports, as required by permits and regulations.
- Respond to and complete reporting for environmental release events.
- Work with other staff members to ensure new and modified operations secure required permits and authorizations.
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in environmental science, engineering or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related environmental experience preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Familiarity with federal and state environmental regulations (Title V, CAA, CWA, SPCC, SWPPP, etc.).
- Advanced mathematical, science, and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in standard software packages including MS Office.
- Effective and well developed written and oral communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Driving, walking, standing frequently
- Travel as needed for job duties
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Truck
- Cell Phone
- Excellent Medical Plan - 100% single or family coverage
- 401k match
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation package is available for those living more than 150 miles away from job site