- Experience with structural steel and concrete foundation design
- Must have experience in industrial applications.
- Working knowledge of structural analysis software, preferably RISA 3D.
- Knowledge of the design of steel and concrete structures bolted and welded connections, shallow and deep foundations, rotating/reciprocating equipment foundations.
- Knowledge of all design codes related to design and construction of steel and concrete, including but not limited to ASCE 7, AISC Steel Construction Manual, AISC 360, ACI 318, IBC, NFPA Life Safety Code, and applicable OSHA laws & regulations.
- Ability to produce accurate engineering estimates, material takeoff estimates, and schedules.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead a team, delegate tasks, coordinate with other disciplines and relate with clients.
- BS degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program.
- 5+ years of structural engineering experience, preferably in a heavy industrial or similar field