Key responsibilities & tasks will include:
- Preparation of monthly reporting and forecasting in close liaison with the Project Manager(s)
- Regular review of results and forecasts in conjunction with the Projects UK Finance Manager
- Monitoring of job costing and estimate to complete forecasts
- Identification, reporting and monitoring of financial risks and opportunities
- Perform variance analysis on material, labour and other costs as required
- On time and accurate invoicing to support good Working Capital management
- Contribute to the achievement of strict financial controls, ensuring adherence to IFRS
- Input to continuous improvement exercises
- Guidance and coaching of other junior members of the team.
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Hands-on self starter with motivation and enthusiasm to deliver results
- Good understanding of basic accounting
- Background in EPC project cost control, ideally gained in the O&G sector
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic working knowledge of SAP desirable
- Good analytical skills & highly numerate
- Good commercial understanding with attention to detail.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate and the opportunity to support innovative projects.