Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing company who are currently going through major growth and investment? Do you want to work on a site that is having £10m invested into it over the next year?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturing company who are seeking an Engineering Manager to work at one of their plants based in Leicestershire. This role also offers deputy plant management responsibility with opportunity to develop into a Plant/Factory Manager.
As the Engineering Manager, you will have full engineering and maintenance responsibility for the site whilst being heavily involved in projects, leading performance and managing teams.
Key duties of the role will involve
- Work with the Plant Manager to ensure development and implementation of the site and teams including the planning and overseeing of all engineering works
- Promote the highest standards of H&S
- Provide engineering and technical expertise and promote a continuous improvement practices across all areas of manufacturing
- Implement and sustain wold class 5S standards within the engineering environment
- PPM and CMMS analysis
- Support and coach engineering apprentices
- Apprenticed trained in Engineering
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of managing maintenance costs and budgets
- Continuous Improvement/5S
- CAPEX experience
- Knowledge of PPM schedules
- Experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- £45,000 - £47,000
- Extra benefits