Do you want to work for a growing manufacturing company who are currently going through major growth and investment? Do you want to work on a performing site and be part of a team that thrive to succeed?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturing company who are seeking a Process Engineer to join one of their largest producing sites.
As the Plant Process Engineer, you will be responsible for developing plant process capability ensuring product performance is maintained.
Key duties of the role will involve
- Working closely with the Engineering and Production Manager to maintain and improve control of the processes in the production of their products being made to ensure acceptable product quality
- Complete flow surveys, mass and energy balance to define the effective process control
- Promote continuous improvement in all areas of the plant through the implementation of world class manufacturing/6 sigma philosophies
- Development of data analysis tools
- Carry out process and engineering investigations and rectify product issues
- Degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline
- Strong understanding of Process Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing
- Kaizen and Six Sigma experience
- Ability to and experience of analysing process and process flow
- Ability to identify weaknesses
- Experience of working within an automated manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical skills/mind set
- Understanding of production processes
- Extra benefits