||Gregory, United States
||$45 - $60 per hour
||25 days ago
What Is Required:
- Under the guidance of the Staff Engineer, Project;
- Analyze processes and recommend implementation for process improvements.
- Streamline and automate manual procedures, where possible utilizing applications such as Excel, Access, VBA, etc.
- Support communication across disciplines, applying lessons learned and best practices.
- Maintain data used for evaluating performance for monthly and quarterly reviews.
- May be responsible for written and verbal presentations to management.
- Take an active part in team meetings and decisions.
- Contribute to the development of Site Management processes, tools and templates
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field preferred.
- Ability to program in Excel and Access, VBA desired.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Strong organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills.