- Responsible for delivery of completion engineering design and planning activities.
- Perform Right-Scoping to identify the optimal well design to meet life of well requirements.
- Develop project FM and well AFE cost estimates.
- Conduct offset and benchmarking analysis for completion execution.
- Develop Completion Design for single and multi-well construction projects.
- Write completion execution programmes.
- Responsible for Completions operational support.
- QA/QC daily deports
- Support operational execution through development of site work instructions.
- Responsible for delivery of post-well close-out activities.
- Capture well learning for continuous improvement.
- Capture all pertinent performance data for reporting.
- Produce End of Well Reports.
- Applies judgement in application of Practices and Guidance to identify issues where deviations or dispensations may be required, develops and recommends risk mitigation plans and any required Management of Change documentation.
|Job Title:||Completions Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Sean Smith|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 11:05|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's