Instrumentation Engineer IV
|Job Title:||Instrumentation Engineer IV|
|Location:||Lysite, United States|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 14:17|
• Provides instrumentation and controls engineering support to all phases of project design, execution, installation, commissioning and operation.
• Maintains and applies company instrumentation design criteria and specifications as well as industry recognized standards.
• Reviews Engineering drawings and instructions to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
• Develops and executes test plans for instrumentation installation, document calibrations, system configurations, and data acquisition equipment.
• Troubleshoots and diagnoses instrumentation related issues including electrical, mechanical, and computer controlled systems.
• Assists in factory acceptance testing and field inspections.
• Supports supply chain in instrumentation systems and equipment procurement activities.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7-10 years of experience.
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
This position is on a rotating 2 on/2 off schedule working 12 hour days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
The Hague, Netherlands
€75000 per annum
M-RFO Electrical & Instrumentation Technical Specialist
Canonsburg, United States
$40 - $50 per hour
Long Beach, United States
$45 - $65 per hour
Westside, United States
$90 - $100 per annum