|Contact Name:||Courtney Blazevic|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 18:37|
• Lead weekly review meetings with Operations, Maintenance, Planning and Engineering to review and prioritize ongoing and upcoming planned work.
• Update the maintenance work schedule to reflect changing site conditions.
• Monitor the maintenance work schedule to identify critical paths and potential delays.
• Communicate the maintenance work schedule to Operations.
• Manage resource capacity and assign resources to execute planned and unplanned maintenance work.
• Participate in monthly cost review and annual budget development meetings.
• Support Maintenance Planning team as required
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum of 5 years related maintenance scheduling industrial experience in oil and gas, maximum of 8-10 years of related experience.
• Demonstrate strong maintenance scheduling knowledge
• Proficient in the use of Graphical Work Order Scheduling software (GWOS) or Primavera work scheduling
• Good working knowledge and experience with SAP Plant Maintenance module is necessary
• Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
• Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract.
• Knowledge and experience with safe work practices in oil and gas pipeline accompanied by a superior safety attitude
• 3M Facepiece Fit Test
• SCBA - Facepiece Fit, Practical
• Basic/Standard First Aid/CPRA/AED
• Fall Protection Training: 3 years
• Fire Extinguisher (must be live fire and using actual extinguisher)
• H2S Alive - Enform / Energy Safety Canada
• Industry Ground Disturbance 201 Standard – Supervisory (ABCGA Endorsed)
• Confined Space - Entry
• Detection and Control of Flammable Substances Certificate (aka Gas Detection)
Job Reference #98458
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's