Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term contract assignment
NES Global Talent is looking for an Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of experience on the Owner/Operator side.
- Meet and communicate with EPC contractor
- Interdisciplinary communication within Owner project team.
- Review electrical specifications, data sheets and other design documents; provide written comments to EPC Contractor within given time frame
- Review inspection test plans related to electrical equipment.
- Review and participate in Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) & Site Acceptance Test.
- Knowledge of commissioning and start-up; site checks and first operation.
- Evaluates vendors' bids and drawings to assure compliance with specifications.
- Communicates equipment design to the EPC vendor and other design disciplines.
- Reviews and approves design drawings for assigned segment of the project.
- Participates in reviews of One line diagrams.
- Participates in the preparation of electrical equipment lists.
- Monitors subcontracted technical services' activities.
- Supervises and directs the activities of other personnel in his team.
- Provides input to estimates, proposals, scheduling, manpower planning, etc.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Electrical Medium voltage area (or equivalent working knowledge/experience).
- Methanol experience is preferred.
- Chemicals experience is required.
- Experience as an Owner engineer, on site or as part of project team is required.