A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and focused Hydraulic Technician to join a leading mining services organisation. This position is available for an immediate start and will be a contract to permanent position. Reporting to the Service Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Working on a variety of Fixed Plant Equipment and Mobile Hydraulic systems and components
- Complex diagnostics and troubleshooting and continuous maintenance improvements
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance on all fixed plant equipment including, crushers,screens,scrubbers and pumps as well as alignments on drives and hydraulics.
- Implementing and improving procedures as well as managing a high volume workload.
- Monitor common faults and recommend solutions to rectify
- Fitter and turner trade qualification with solid experience on Fixed Plant or Mobile Plant
- Training in Fluid Power and sound knowledge of fluid power principles with the capability of being able to interpret and understand hydraulic circuits.
- Sound understanding of hydraulic repair and testing processes
- Experienced in troubleshooting and mechanical breakdowns is highly desired
- Working at heights and confined space training, self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment.
- Up to date Police Clearance
- Experience in computer based maintenance systems
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Hydraulics industry and take the next step in your career within Mining. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.