Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to support a large chemical manufacturer in the South East of England. This is a long term contract opportunity supporting a number of projects across 2 of the client’s sites.
The successful candidate MUSTt have experience delivering large projects at part of EPC teams and should have on site experience working on large scale Fine/ Bulk Chemicals/ Batch Processing in a COMAH environment.
- Coordinate, monitor and control all construction and installation related activities throughout the project lifecycle from initial concept design through to handover and completion
- Responsible for the specification of new equipment and lead design discussions with the client and stakeholders
- Liaise with other discipline staff including EC&I and civil and structure engineers for complete package of works.
- Manage day to day supervision of design staff and delegate work accordingly
- Check peer review of documents produced by Mechanical engineers
- Contractor management and responsible for risk and change
- Responsible for the specification of new equipmen
Project Manager, Mechanical Project Manager, EPC, Mechanical, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, Petrochemicals, Fine Chemical, Bulk Chemical, M&E Project Management, M&E