Module Fabrication Yard (MFY) Lead QA/QC Engineer
|Job Title:||Module Fabrication Yard (MFY) Lead QA/QC Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 21:37|
The main purpose of the Module Fabrication Yard (MFY) Lead QA/QC Engineer position is oversee the quality management program and provide technical assurance for module fabrication. This includes the scope to be executed by the main EPC contractor as well as its fabrication subcontractors.
The main responsibilities / accountabilities include: • Work closely with the fabrication team, the EPC Contractor and module yard organizations to grow and nurture a strong HSSE culture supporting HSSE performance and goal zero, to meet the Client's vision to build the Safest Project on Earth. Take personal responsibility for keeping all people safe.
Skills & Competencies:
• Passion for safety in execution, and having the knowledge and courage to achieve extraordinary HSSE results.
• Professional engineer with minimum 15 years of QA/QC experience in fabrication, construction and commissioning of oil and gas projects.
• A minimum of Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical or Civil Engineering.
• Experience in QA/QC management in a Chinese construction or fabrication environment is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in module yard fabrication of mega projects, preferably LNG projects.
• Qualified as Lead Quality Assessor/Auditor.
• Experience in Quality Management Systems for construction works with knowledge of ISO 9000 standards.
• Experience in inspection and test methods and techniques for integrated modules, including: structural, welding, piping, electrical, instrumentation, rotating equipment, skided pakages, pre-commissioning, mechanical completion and commissioning.
• Familiarity with Canadian and BC standards, codes and regulations is preferred
. • Experience in developing, reviewing and managing inspection and test plans.
• Knowledge in developing and managing Flawless Project Delivery (FPD) and Lessons Learned programs
. • Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills..
• Must be a team player, acting as a champion to break new grounds and self motivated.
• Ability to manage interfaces and relationships with key stakeholders.
• Ability to influence the contractor and fabrication team to ensure quality is achieved.
• Proven track record of result deliveries in challenging project environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ad Dammām, Saudi Arabia
Lead Structural Design Engineer
Lead Civil/Structural Engineer
Long Beach, United States
$70 - $86 per hour
Lead Instrument Engineer
Long Lead Item (LLI) Engineer