Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
- instrumentation and calibrations
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical desirable
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching license essential
- Working at Heights & Confined Spaces
- First Aid Certificate
- Updated Police Clearance
- C’ Class Drivers License
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an ongoing contract with a highly successful Iron Ore company that prides themselves on career opportunity and development. This position is available for an immediate start, and a full pre employment medical will be required prior commencement.