An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Wind Engineer (Design Engineer) to support the design phase of Wind Farms across Australia and New Zealand for a global giant in the renewable energy sector.
Working in the Melbourne office, you will be working on a choice of wind farms located in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, and Victoria. From this will stem the opportunity to be involved in a very strong pipeline of new wind farm installations going into 2020/2021. You will get:
- Long term career in renewables
- Excellent Parental leave / Paid leave
- Experience with leading international firm
As the Senior Wind Engineer, you will be liaising with multi-discipline teams and oversee the various design phases of each wind farm, from initial wind monitoring through to pre-construction:
- Wind Data Analysis
- Analysing and reviewing technical decisions / controls of onsite climatic conditions.
- PCV tests
- Design reviews
- Performance reviews
- Degree qualified (Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Experience using WAsP and WindPro.
- 5-7+ years industry experience
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant wind industry experience in Australia, and skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4886 for a confidential discussion about the location and other information.