A truly exciting opportunity has developed for a Medical Director to join a leading organisation as an MD to oversee their operations with a focus on APAC due to a continued expansion within the business. You would be joining an exciting company at the right time to offer excellent career goals and personal growth along with a high level of personal benefits.
The client focus on local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
NES are currently seeking a Medical Director with experience in the following Therapeutic Areas:
- Infectious Disease
- Provide medical management and expertise for clinical trials;
- Contribute medical expertise to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts;
- Manage safety issues in clinical trials and work closely with associates in evaluation and assessment of the trials;
- Participate in new business development through involvement in proposal and sponsor meetings as requested;
- Coordinate with other departments in all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents;
- Follow specific research related protocol and lead others in strict adherence to the policies.
- Must have an M.D. with board certification and current medical licensure; and
- Must have prior clinical trial research experience