Job DescriptionNES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies. We provide managed solutions: Managed Service Provider services for contingent workforces, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage is a global leader in staffing services to the energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and a portfolio of more than 7,000 contractors, ensuring our clients gain access to the best talent whenever and wherever they need it
We need three 3D designers at Johan Castberg EPma project.
Responsibilities and tasks
- 3D CAD modelling of main, secondary and outfitting steel structures on an FPSO topside
- Maintain and update the PDMS model for design changes. Extract structural steel design drawings for construction
Qualifications & personal attributes
- At least 5 years relevant experience with 3D CAD modelling and drafting of various topside steel structures at the Norwegian continental shelf
- Candidates with long-term Aker experience are preferred
- Proficient with PDMS/E3D modelling/draft and Automatic Drawing Production (ADP)
You will be given the opportunity to work for an ambitious company in a friendly, dynamic and people-oriented working environment. We will encourage you to develop your skills and to share your knowledge with your colleagues and our customers. We’re committed to involving our people in challenging projects and providing them with the support that they need to deliver quality-assured services. This role offers you the chance to participate in the next exciting chapter in the energy industry, working with international customers to understand and deliver on their requirements.
For further information please contact:
Emily Zhang, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, Tel: 23 96 65 45
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.