Job DescriptionJob Profile
1. Turnover Documentation is a critical part for project compliance.
2. Contractors have been executing works and have volumes of documentation which need to be organized in established format and defined Table of Contents.
3. A need exist to train & mentor the select YCI Staff and Contractors in database use.
4. Turnover & Completions is a Contract Deliverable for Contractors and Vendors.
5. Turnover Documentation requires that it be managed properly and controlled to maintain database and the integrity of the documents.
6. Turnover Documentation is critical as reference to Operations and Regulators should concerns arise post project completion.
1. As an experienced Database Administrator is responsible for overall management of the Turnover Completions Database management, punch list and walk down coordination administration with multiple Contractors and Vendors. Coordination with Construction, Vendors, QA/QC , and various disciplines to ensure that database & contents are complete and error free.
2. Train select project personnel in read and print only functions to source database data.
3. Work within the Project Systems Completions Procedures to achieve Final Turnover and Project Procedure & Standards compliance, ensuring Contractor Scope of Work execution compliance.
4. Applies knowledge to resolve technical questions and issues related to Turnover & Completions.
5. Works closely with the Turnover Specialist and Assistant to ensure that database and Turnover Documentation are exact and mirror each other.
6. Prepares and provides reports on programmed schedule.
7. Reviews and evaluates project schedules, milestones, and durations to ensure that Turnover Documentation is aligned with the schedule.
8. Reviews and comments on Turnover documentation for correctness, and updates as required documents such as marked up and systematized drawing and as built drawings.
9. Prepares as required ITRs and Certificates.
10. Front End preparation of Database Turnover Documentation Procedures and Processes.
11. Ensure that a seamless transition occurs in all project phase.
Compliance with Project HSEE & QA/QC Procedures and Industry Standards.
12. Ensure that submitted documents and contents comply with government regulations, safety, environmental regulations, and Contract Compliance.
13. Single Point of Contact for Contractors, Vendors, Interface/ SIMOPS,Pre-commissioning, and Commissioning personnel related to Turnover Database concerns.
14. Follow the progress of the Works and advise if the Turnover Documentation is in line with Works Progress, otherwise proposed work around solutions to achieve on time documentation completion.
15. Participate in clarification and responses to Contractors regarding waivers, deviations, and non-conformance.
16. Works with database software vendor to populate database, set up hierarchy
17. Assist software vendor in assigning ITRs and Certificates to systems, sub-systems, and tagged items in database.
18. Works with software vendor to ensure parent/child tag assignment are correct.
19. Works with software vendor to ensure that database is current.
1. Minimum 10 years Petrochemical Industry Experience.
2. Minimum 7 years Turnover Documentation Experience.
3. Knowledgeable & skilled in Turnover databases, hierarchy, systemization, commissioning startup sequence, and priorities.
4. Proven track record in Turnover & Completions, with specific Pre- commissioning & Commissioning experience.
5. Has broad knowledge of precedents in the industry.
6. Proficient in MS Software including Visio, Projects, and other specific software.
7. Knowledgeable in reading P&IDs, PFDs. and ISOs
8. Knowledgeable and completely understands schedule especially Primavera.
9. Has complete understanding of systems, tags, parent /child relationship in tag assignment