Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Contract Specialist located in Calgary, AB.
- 5 to 9 years of experience in contract formation/administration;
- Experience in oil and gas projects or general construction industry
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Contract Formation; (various contract types – consulting, engineering, EP, EPC, construction etc.)
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of Request for Proposal (“RFP”) documents for services associated with the execution of new capital projects;
- Management of the RFP process including correspondence with suppliers and contractors;
- Collaboration with multiple disciplines within the Project Development Group in the preparation of RFP’s;
- Collaboration with IPL’s legal department to ensure proper review of all contract documents;
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions;
- Attendance at project meetings providing updates and reports to project management