Job DescriptionOur client is looking for an Environmental Engineer to work on a new LNG project in Texas. The role will be based in Houston with trips to site.
- Work closely with Engineering team to meet all project requirements.
- Coordinate efforts to identify and acquire in a timely manner FERC ATC approvals as required by the project.
- Ensure the prompt reporting and investigation of E&R incidents and compliance situations
- Interface with EPC contractor, govenment agencies and key stakeholders regarding preparation and implementation of Environmental and Regeulatory plans.
Quals and Experience
- BSc in Environmental or any related field
- Experience in supervisor or senior position
- 10 years environmental experience
- Experience interfacing with Government officials, key stakeholders and EPC contractors.