Reports To Project Engineering Manager
The Project Process Engineer is responsible the ensuring that the process engineering requirements of all capital projects delivered are technically fit for purpose and meet the Statutory requirements.
- Turnover £100 million
- Site Numbers 500
- Overall Site Capital Projects
- £6 million over 30 to 60 projects annually
- Forward work plan Up to 2 years
- Number of Projects Up to 20 projects annually dependent on project size
- Project size £10k to £2 million
- Ensure of all projects are technically fit for purpose from a process engineering perspective and
- To provide input to process engineering input to project governance reviews.
- Report on project process engineering technical scope performance against the baseline plan and stated benefits of the project.
- Identify the process engineering deliverables, based on the scope agreed by the Project Manager, and use these as a basis to assist in the provision the project estimates and project
- Responsible for providing the process engineering support to the project manager to ensure
- Responsible for ensuring that all process engineering technical scope change is agreed with the project manager prior to implementation through the life of the project.
- Work with the project planner to agree process engineering resource requirements and milestones and to monitor progress against them.
- Provide process engineering support to the cost controller to allow the generation of estimates
- Facilitate the generation of the process engineering risks and mitigations for project risk register, (including 3rd part risk registers) and their ongoing management.
- Ensure that any 3rd party process engineering contractors adhere to the overall project quality
- Work with the project engineering manager to ensure the appropriate contract is in place for any for any 3rd party contractors. This will typically be NEC forms of contract for professional and third part services.
- Ensure that all identified contractors are suitably pre-qualified/ assured for the delivery of the project.