Salary £40,000 - £44,000
My client are seeking an experienced and talented professional to join their Engineering team as we journey towards best in class for engineering project delivery. An exciting new opportunity has arisen for Technical Engineer – Mechanical to become an integral part of their continued expansion.
The new role is responsible for managing the mechanical technical team ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, whilst also delivering technically assured engineering solutions to achieve world class reliability targets on our UK manufacturing facilities.
You will have:
- An engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering, and will be a Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- They are looking for a Technical Engineer with a track record of delivering mechanical asset integrity for both static and rotating equipment, you will have responsibility for implementing the mechanical reliability and maintenance requirements on their cGMP facilities.
- You will have high technical standards and a keen eye for detailed, experience of managing root cause failure analysis and implementing preventative/predictive maintenance policies is highly desirable.
- You will have three direct reports, the ability to develop a team and have adequate succession and talent development planning is key to the future success of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate technical engineering skills and will have the knowledge to assess equipment modifications to ensure they remain compliant against all our regulatory and statutory requirements.
- This role will be the site responsible mechanical engineer and therefore responsible for all statutory inspection planning and mechanical integrity of our installed assets
- You will have an sound knowledge of the technical engineering standards required to deliver in a cGMP environment, previous experience in these skills is highly desirable.
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme
- Relocation package