£40,000 – £44,000
My client is seeking an experienced Technical Engineer to join our Engineering team as we journey towards best in class for engineering project delivery.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for Technical Engineer – Process to become an integral part of our continued expansion. The new role is the site responsible process engineer who will manage all aspects of process technical compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements, whilst also delivering technically assured engineering solutions to achieve world class reliability targets on our UK manufacturing facilities, our vision is a facility which never let us down and our objective is to always leave no doubt.
You will have:
- An engineering degree in Chemical Engineering, and will be a Chartered Engineer with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. We are looking for a Technical Engineer with a track record of delivering process improvements and achieving root cause of operational issues on our assets, you will have responsibility for implementing and upholding the process technical standards on our cGMP facilities.
- You will have high technical standards and a keen eye for detailed, experience of managing root cause failure analysis and implementing preventative/predictive action plans is highly desirable.
- You will have no direct reports; however your ability to develop a team of third party contract resources is key to the future success of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate process technical engineering skills and will have the knowledge to assess equipment modifications to ensure they remain compliant against all our regulatory and statutory requirements, a trained HAZOP lead is desirable. As the site responsible process engineer you will have responsibility for all process technical safety compliance on site.
- You will have a sound knowledge of the technical engineering standards required to deliver in a cGMP environment, previous experience in these skills is highly desirable.
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme
- Relocation package