Job DescriptionService Operations Manager – Contract – Coventry
Service Operations Manager Essentials:- ITIL qualified and experience with utilising BMC tool for operations. Proven ability to manage operations for software products. Knowledge with Cloud based solutions, SaaS or IoT. Experience of Remote Vehicle data (RVD) platform.
Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into my client’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
Service Operations Manager Role:-
As Service Operations Manager you will be responsible for coordinating the operations teams for my Client’s Remote Vehicle data (RVD) platform to include 1st line services desk, 2nd line support and IT. These are the teams responsible for providing pro-active first level support and resolution for customer issues.
Service Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Design and deliver support and incidents resolution processes for Remote Vehicle data platform customers in line with ITIL and/or industry best practice in coordination with the teams, suppliers and partners.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPIs, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Ensure operational procedures and practices are well defined, documented and consistently applied
- Instill a high-performance culture in the team with a focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Ensure teams are skilled, trained and developed to enable them to deliver high quality service and support
- Ensure quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriate to customer feedback on areas for improvement
- Take responsibility for customer escalations and act as a point of escalation
- Drive a continual service, take end to end ownership of the service & support concept, identify gaps in processes and proactively seek to close them.
- ITIL qualified and experience with utilising BMC tool for operations
- Proven ability to manage operations for software products
- Knowledge with Cloud based solutions, SaaS or IoT
- Proven experience in having successfully met SLAs and delivering good customer satisfaction
- A background in managing teams larger than 15+ team members in a multicultural environment