Commutable from Huntingdon - Bedford - Peterborough - Corby - Spalding
A leading manufacturing company of heavy industrial products are currently looking to reinforce their capabilities by adding another Maintenance Planner to their team following an internal promotion.
Working on a heavy industrial site, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency and productivity of personnel and third party services through a good planning, follow up and optimization of all preventative/corrective maintenance (PPM & TPM) tasks to reach targets of equipment reliability/availability.
- Planning and scheduling of all preventative maintenance routines
- Develop, maintain and control all preventative maintenance plans
- Shut down Planning
- Responsible for all spares, purchase and work orders
- Analysis and reporting of CMMS systems including all engineering KPI’s and life cycle costs of assets
- Strong Maintenance Planning experience
- Experience of CMMS systems
- Continuous Improvement
- Good coordination skills
- Engineering background
- HNC/HND (or equivalent) in an Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- £30,000 - £32,500 per annum
- Career progression