Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Project Administrator/LMS Data Entry located in Calgary, AB for a 1 year contract (to start).
- Various data validation techniques are utilized to assure any errors and inconsistencies are identified and corrected.
- This includes proofreading, executing system reports, using excel to cross reference data from multiple sources, testing user experience and similar.
- The role also provides support with document maintenance tasks like consistent formatting, branding, splitting or combining documents as required to support the training activities and related document management tasks in established document management systems like organizing folders, archiving identified documents, adhering to established naming conventions and similar.
- Additional responsibilities include providing support to LMS System Administrators with routine tasks, user level system testing and providing input on improvement of user experience and user system documentation (job aids).
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office applications – specifically Word and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administration type of role
- Experience with document management system supporting established document management process
- Proven data entry skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with data validation (analyzing and reviewing existing data and makes corrections)
- Ability to stay focused while processing repetitive tasks
- Good proofreading skills
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS) and/or SuccessFactors HRIS system is a bonus, but not required
- Experience with document management in OpenText (Livelink) or SharePoint are considered an asset
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to set priorities
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion and sound judgement
- Strong communication
Job Reference: #98456