Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Contracts Analyst located in Calgary, AB.
- Supply Agreement contract management:
- Update nominations Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly and communicate to supply partners
- Prepare and review contract amendments
- Complete SMS contract and origin set-ups
- Work with Trading Partners and Internal Stakeholders to resolve any issues
- Monitor liftings in Western Canada and track versus nominations for all contracts, making operational adjustments as necessary to ensure contract obligations are met
- Logistically balance product demand to equity and contracted supply volumes creating daily, monthly and annual Supply Plans
- Provide back-up for Supply Analyst - East and Sr. Ethanol & Additives Advisor
- University Degree in Business, Commerce, or Administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to set priorities
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion and sound judgement
- Strong communication