Major client in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Process Engineer to lead the process design review, follow the construction and leading the commissioning and testing activities for the new “Unconventional “ shale gas facilities in Turaif northern Saudi Arabia. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of plant operations, process technologies, supply and product logistics, business drivers, cost drivers, and feedstock sensitivities. In addition, the incumbent will have a detailed understanding of product properties, customer applications and requirements
The Process Engineer must also demonstrate the ability to work with multidisciplinary teams producing reports, studies and presentations that are pivotal in shaping managements decisions
At least 10 years of experience in the industrial operation facility, Shale gas facility is preferred. Also, has a good knowledge of the Modular skids mounted process unit.
Detailed knowledge of industry standards and procedures such as API and ASMI codes is required to support the review of company standards, project reviews, and implementation of plant modifications to process systems.
• Very strong in gas processing field
• Advanced knowledge in Gas processing including treating, dehydration and NGL
• Advance knowledge in process surveillance and process simulation with HYSYS softwarec and other simulation software
• Advanced knowledge in dynamic simulation and flow assurance, hydrate management and simulation softwear.
• Very good coordination and leadership skills
• Experienced in support of Gas Plant operations
• Experience in follow up on process engineering activities with contractor and resolving
critical engineering issues
• Experience in follow up on process engineering activities for live operations and resolving
critical engineering issues
• Experienced in Process Plant Modeling and Simulation
• Experienced in gas processing systems such as gas chilling, gas sweetening, gas dehydration, Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), acid gas removal, mercury removal refrigeration and NGL recovery.
• Experienced in design, debottlenecking and optimization of Process equipment such as Columns, Separators, Pumps, heat exchangers, compressors and gas dehydration equipment, Sweetening equipment and NGL recovery equipment.
• Experienced in Relief, Blowdown and Flare System design and debottlenecking
• Experienced in Technical Design codes and standards such as API, ASME, NFPA, etc
• Experienced in HAZOP, HAZID study and SIL assessment
• Provide day to day technical support to the Operation and Maintenance team
- Capable of communicating with multidiscipline engineers to complete projects
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with management at all levels within the organization. Capable of spotting and reconciling conflicting views and interests among different parts of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Able to communicate what are frequently complex technical, economic and commercial concepts in a clear and succinct manner to individuals and groups from diverse professional backgrounds.
Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, MS is preferred.