An interesting opportunity has arisen for an electrical maintenance technician, to join a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products. These speciality chemicals are used in a wide range of every day products used by consumers and commercial industry. It is a consumer driven sector and as such the specialty chemical industry has to be innovative, entrepreneurial and consumer driven.
Based at their chemical manufacturing site in the Staffordshire area, the successful candidate will work within the maintenance function, taking responsibility for supporting projects and modifications to plant- responsible fault finding and maintenance on LV electrical distribution and drive systems.
As an apprentice trained electrically biased technician, you will be able to point to a background in repair and fault finding in similar hazardous manufacturing environment- supporting installation, maintenance and calibration of all electrical equipment, while also gaining exposure to instrument and controls systems across the site.
If you are a skilled Electrical maintenance technician, looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but friendly work environment, please do get in touch for more details.
- Fault finding, root cause analysis and repair of electrical process control and instrumentation systems.
- Inspection and testing of electrical systems (industrial, hazardous area, office/domestic) in compliance with company standards and legislation.
- Support site improvement projects
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent trade apprenticeship
- Electrical maintenance experience in chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Trouble shooting/ problem-solving skills
- 17thEdition wiring regulations
- COMPEX hazardous area inspection
- COMAH Experience
- City & Guilds 239 Inspection & Testing
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, EC&I, maintenance, planned maintenance, ATEX,PLC , SCADA, DSEAR , COMAH
Location – Staffordshire