Job DescriptionSenior Electronic Control Systems Engineer – Various levels – East Midlands – Automotive
Salary, pension, holidays, free parking, some flexibility on hours.
One of the World’s leading Manufacturing brands requires additional skills within their Engineering department due to new projects and growth.
The right person for this role will be degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and have a design and systems planning background with ECU’s and hardware and software systems.
You will also have a manufacturing background, preferable within the automotive industry.
- Planning, capturing and listing requirements
- Sourcing suppliers for ECU’s and control systems components
- Design and validation/test of control systems for use in vehicles
- Modelling and approvals for planning
- Mentor and coach less experienced staff
- Take responsibility for team’s quality of work
- Degree qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Systems design modelling – UML / SYSML
- Specification and test generation
- PREEvision, QT, MATLAB
- Extensive experience and motivated to lead
- Software and Hardware Engineering
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Automotive background
- Component sourcing and planning
- £Extremely Competitive
- Development and training
Electronics, electrical engineering, control systems, ECU, chassis, powertrain, design, systems engineer, software, hardware, automotive, UML, SYSML, PREEvision, MATLAB, planning, sourcing, components, lead.
Location – Leicester