Engineering Degree: Electrical Engineer
- The candidate must have PE license (California preferred) and have experience as a senior engineer on details design project
- Have detail knowledge of NFPA 70, 70E, PIP, IEEE Color books
- Experience with Hazardous Area Classification
- 10 or more years’ experience with Medium and high voltage electrical building and substations; including design, installation, and vendor coordination.
- Experience with the design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Experience in Power System Analysis and familiar with ETAP
- Understand Motor Schematic, Three-line and Wiring diagram
- Be familiar and comfortable with engineering support during construction and start up
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.