Water Resource Technician
|Job Title:||Water Resource Technician|
|Location:||Baton Rouge, United States|
|Contact Name:||Lesly Perez|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 23:26|
schedule to meet all well critical dates.
• Research use of brackish/non-potable water that can be utilized for frac design fluids.
• Assist in permitting wells for stimulation water supply and work with regulatory group
to provide monthly water usage.
• Maintains tabulation of weekly water usage from water meter readings.
• Attend weekly meeting with completions and Asset Team Leaders to pri orities the Frac
Schedule to meet leasehold requirements.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of expe rience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than ad ministrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications , terminology,
and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tas ks.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's