Job DescriptionOur client is looking to hire a Project Engineer to manage brownfield projects for the Operations Department. The candidate will implement, manage and deliver identified project opportunities on the assets in order to maximize the potential of our assets. You will work in line with company processes and procedures, industry standards, designated time, quality and budget objectives to execute project work. You will ensure that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
Key job responsibilities
1. Manage brownfield projects for the Operations team, ensuring safe and efficient execution of modifications to the facilities within project objectives.
2. Manage the engineering, design and implementation of modifications, in order to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operations.
3. Support improvements on project management standards, guidelines and systems by identifying best practices according to engineered specifications, to provide efficient and effective project management.
4. Ensure that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
• Minimum Technical BSc level in Engineering;
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry with multidisciplinary project experience;
• Proficient in Dutch & English.
Minimum Work experience
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas or chemical industry with multidisciplinary project experience;
• Working experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
Skills & Competencies Required
• Ability to plan and organize;
• Progress monitoring of process engineering Green- or Brownfield Projects;
• Improve and innovate instrumentation related processes and procedures;
• Team player, multi-disciplinary and effective communicator.