|Job Title:||Projects Engineer|
|Location:||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Salary:||€75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Leeuwen|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 14:12|
Key job responsibilities
1. Manage brownfield projects for the Operations team, ensuring safe and efficient execution of modifications to the facilities within project objectives.
2. Manage the engineering, design and implementation of modifications, in order to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operations.
3. Support improvements on project management standards, guidelines and systems by identifying best practices according to engineered specifications, to provide efficient and effective project management.
4. Ensure that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
• Minimum Technical BSc level in Engineering;
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry with multidisciplinary project experience;
• Proficient in Dutch & English.
Minimum Work experience
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas or chemical industry with multidisciplinary project experience;
• Working experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
Skills & Competencies Required
• Ability to plan and organize;
• Progress monitoring of process engineering Green- or Brownfield Projects;
• Improve and innovate instrumentation related processes and procedures;
• Team player, multi-disciplinary and effective communicator.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's