|Job Title:||Instrumentation Engineer|
|Location:||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Salary:||€75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Leeuwen|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 07:40|
Key job responsibilities
• Ensure and supervise that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
• Responsible for the definition and continuous improvement of Inspection Test Preventive Maintenance plans (ITPM’s) related to instrumentation and assurance that ITPM’s are executed.
• Review and follow up of inspection reports and CMMS entries.
• Responsible for the definition and execution of corrective maintenance in order to maintain the integrity of instrumentation during its lifecycle.
• Ensure that changes in legislation and applicable standards related to instrumentation equipment are monitored and incorporated in maintenance processes
• Ensure that maintenance and inspection activities are within pre-determined budget and ensure accurate prediction of budget needs for years ahead based on well-defined ITPM’s.
• Technical BSc in Industrial Automation or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent level based on experience.
• Good knowledge of ATEX requirements.
• Proficient in the application of IEC 61508/IEC 61511 standards.
Minimum Work experience
• 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Candidates with a broad practical maintenance experience are preferred.
• Working experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
Skills & Competencies Required
• Team player, multi-disciplinary and effective communicator;
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English;
• Accurate way of working and ability to set and align priorities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instrumentation & Control Engineer - Immediate Start
Instrumentation & Controls Designer
Wilmington, United States
$50 - $65 per hour
Gas Turbine Instrumentation & Control Technician
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Midland, United States