Job DescriptionOur client is looking to hire an Instrumentation Engineer for its Maintenance Team within the Operations Department. The main challenge of this role is to ensure all instrumentation related work is defined and executed. The focus is on corrective maintenance and preventative maintenance. The successful candidate should have a good knowledge of ATEX and preferentially be proficient in the application of IEC 61508/IEC 61511 standards. You will also prepare budget plans for future maintenance and inspection activities.
Key job responsibilities
• Ensure and supervise that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
• Responsible for the definition and continuous improvement of Inspection Test Preventive Maintenance plans (ITPM’s) related to instrumentation and assurance that ITPM’s are executed.
• Review and follow up of inspection reports and CMMS entries.
• Responsible for the definition and execution of corrective maintenance in order to maintain the integrity of instrumentation during its lifecycle.
• Ensure that changes in legislation and applicable standards related to instrumentation equipment are monitored and incorporated in maintenance processes
• Ensure that maintenance and inspection activities are within pre-determined budget and ensure accurate prediction of budget needs for years ahead based on well-defined ITPM’s.
• Technical BSc in Industrial Automation or Electrical Engineering or an equivalent level based on experience.
• Good knowledge of ATEX requirements.
• Proficient in the application of IEC 61508/IEC 61511 standards.
Minimum Work experience
• 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Candidates with a broad practical maintenance experience are preferred.
• Working experience with Office 365 and SharePoint.
Skills & Competencies Required
• Team player, multi-disciplinary and effective communicator;
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English;
• Accurate way of working and ability to set and align priorities.