Major client in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Staff Engineer to their new “Unconventional “ shale gas facilities in Turaif northern Saudi Arabia.
A Staff Engineer directs the adoption of technical practices to achieve sustainable and efficient technical results. The Staff Engineer also evaluates manufacturing and assembly plan of new product designs, and develops new process capability to meet the organization’s product design requirement. Other responsibilities include establishing maintenance strategies and systems, and integrating quality principles and methodology to enhance engineering performance. Working in consultation with other department heads, the Engineer takes on the role of an advisor to recommend technical solutions and influence technical decisions. The Engineer is expected to have good leadership qualities so as to spearhead change in management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop on-the-job training programs
- Develop workplace learning plans
- Direct research on application of new and unique manufacturing approaches
- Direct technical teams and be accountable for the technical results
- Establish maintenance strategy and systems
- Evaluate new methodologies to improve work processes
- Evaluate workplace safety and health management system for compliance and improvement
- Integrate quality principles and methodology to enhance engineering performance
- Business planning and budgeting process
- Administrating contracts and processing invoices
- 10 years’ minimum experience in oil and gas field.
- Experienced in gas processing systems such as gas chilling, gas sweetening, gas dehydration, Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR), acid gas removal, mercury removal refrigeration and NGL recovery.