- Manage and maintain the workforce management system, business rules, inputs, and outputs
- Knowledge and experience with workforce management systems to properly manage and maintain staff schedules for over 2000 employees.
- Analyze, improve, and run staffing scenarios to recommend staffing and scheduling to ensure optimal coverage for service level goals.
- Develop and utilize other analytical methods to coordinate with the Workforce Management system to improve accuracy of the forecast.
- Lead and facilitate weekly staffing calls with Senior Level Managers.
- Creates and maintains a scheduling database which demonstrates availability of Staff on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares, assigns and communicates schedules based on forecasts and allocations from Workforce Management projections.
- Produce reports from the Workforce Management system as requested by management.
- Assessment of data and generation of related hypotheses and recommendations