Job DescriptionMAIN FUNCTIONS
Provide support to regional / global supply chain, sales, marketing, customer care and financial reporting functions. Economic Analysis for guiding research programs.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide financial /planning analysis to Planning and BAR (Business Analysis and Reporting) for month-end close and other reporting / stewardship processes.
• Review business or SAP initiatives to identify potential impacts to financial reporting / stewardship processes.
• Provides training and troubleshooting support to BAR resources on ad hoc basis.
• Provides economic analysis for R&D (Research & Development) programs
• Participates in strategy studies for business / research
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, or Technology.
• 5-10 years’ of relevant work experience in business analysis
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and policies
• Strong knowledge of SAP processes and platforms