Contract – on-going
Rate – Up to sixty one dollars per hour + Super
Are you a hands on Process Operator who is keen to work with a leading mining provider who are working with the latest plant/technology in their space?
Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, supplying the best tools/machinery for the job and have a number of projects within the WA area.
Due to a number of on-going iron ore projects they have on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with a process operator. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- At least three to five years’ experience as a Process Operator.
- Monitoring and operating fixed plant equipment such as crushers, pumps and screens.
- Keeping the plant on site in a running and safe working state, so the site meets process targets.
- Background of problem solving, diagnosing and reporting – Using SAP systems.
- Ore Processing Facility or Train Load Out skills are desired for this opportunity but not essential.
- Team player, being able to communicate to different members of site.
- Strong safety background.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this long term opportunity.