|Job Title:||Process Engineer|
|Salary:||€475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Henshall|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 14:40|
• To size the treatment and recycling channels for refinery effluents and petrochemical complexes using Process elements
• Experience biological treatment
• Carry out studies relating to effluent treatment and recycling units (BFD, PFD, PID, calculation notes, simulations ...)
• Pilot, optimize and control the design and implementation of equipment
• Manage interfaces with other packages (handling, civil engineering, piping, electricity, etc.)
• Coordinate with the project managers the progress of the studies in phase of offer as in phase of realization
• Coordinate with the design office the issuance of PID drawings and plans of the installations within the required deadlines
• Manage any modifications and technical deviations
• Coordinate, in connection with the Purchasing department, the issuance of the deliverables required for the order placement: prepare the technical documentation necessary for the purchase of the equipment (technical sheet, specification and requisition).
• Participate in the commissioning of facilities and their operational optimization
You have an engineering degree with, ideally, a specialization in process engineering.
You have at least 3 years experience in a similar position.
Knowledge in physico-chemical and biological treatment of wastewater would be appreciated.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Process Engineer
Process Engineer - Prince George, BC
Prince George, Canada
Process Safety Manager
Process Safety Technical Authority
£500 - £550 per day
Sr. Process Specialist
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates