Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with our Client to identify a Electrical Design Engineer with intelligent transportation systems experience.
This is a permanent full-time position in Perth.
The successful person will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project team to provide ITS design for road infrastructure and signals projects in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- ITS design and consultancy advice to clients
- Prepare specifications, bills of quantities, design risks assessments and construction quality assurance plans
- Tendering of design for construction, evaluation and contract administration
- Coordinate work packages
- Fee proposals and budget management
- Working in a collaborative team environment and engage with stakeholders/clients
- Electrical/Electronic Bachelor’s Engineering Degree
- Min 5 years’ experience with exposure to ITS/traffic projects
- Previous Design Consultancy experience in Australia
- Lighting and traffic signals design and calculations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A practical approach to resolving engineering problems
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Australian Class C Driving License