Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with an International Organisation offering Asset Management Expertise for the Mining Sector in WA. We are looking to identify a Structural Engineer with previous mining structures design and site/inspection experience. This will be a 6 month Contract initially and then transferring to Permanent.
The successful candidate will be based in Perth with travel to mine sites within WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Structural engineering design activities
- Provide practical and innovative engineering solutions for clients
- Complete site visits and inspect large scale structural mine assets
- Report writing and investigation work
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- Member of Engineers Australia
- Minimum 3 years structural engineering design experience
- Previous mine site and inspection experience highly regarded
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills
- Knowledge of applicable Codes and Regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.