|Job Title:||Contract Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Simone Hendley|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 06:32|
Key responsibilities include:
* Ensuring contractor selection, award and post award performance management processes drive optimal HSSE, Quality, Technical and Commercial performance.
* Working in collaboration with the contractors, suppliers & internal functional stakeholders to ensure the development and implementation of strategies to optimise value creation, control and safety management in support of the Asset Operating Plan.
* Applying well-defined Contracts and Procurements processes under limited supervision and in compliance with Contracts and Procurements Standards.
* Proposing and developing more complex tactical strategies for upcoming activities and projects.
* Leveraging Global Shared Services & Framework Agreements to provide responsive and cost effective procurement services.
* Supporting Contract Holders in managing Contractor’s performance and driving commerciality and competitiveness across assigned contracts portfolio.
* Conducting all Contracts and Procurements activities in accordance with the relevant Contracting Policy and Standards
* End to end contract management experience will be essential in this role as you will be accountable for preparing and managing the creation of the service & commodity contracts which include spend analysis, development of cost models and consumption profiles.
* 5+ years’ experience in the contracting of goods and services with: Deep experience in managing a range of Logistical and supply contracts. This includes Marine, Aviation and Supplybase contracts.
* Understands the influence of good CP practice on value creation, control and safety performance.
* Interacts confidently with peers internally and externally with representatives of suppliers and contractors.
* Developing confidence in making presentations internally and participating in external negotiations.
* Understands Contracts and Procurements Standards and applies well-defined Contracts and Procurements processes and can deal with routine deviations and amendments.
* Educated to degree level; preferable that candidate either has or is studying for membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. MCIPS, CPSM, MIIAPS).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$800 - $850 per day
Cyber Security Specialist (6 Months Contract & Extendable)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Grande Prairie, Canada
CAD30 - CAD40 per hour
CAD25 per hour
Gregory, United States