Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is looking for a Planner (Mining) with shutdown and construction experience. This is a Contract FIFO role with a negotiable roster.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Notification and work order planning and scheduling
- Resourcing, hours and materials.
- Purchase requisitions, quotes, final service entry sheets
- Utilizing SAP for information to Plan and schedule Shutdowns.
- Collecting data from SAP and scheduling the Shutdown in MS Project.
- Scheduling Mechanical, Electrical, Asset health and conveyor belt work and External contractors.
- Scheduling organising and conducting weekly meetings with stakeholders to audit shut workload including critical work and preventative maintenance.
- Capacity Planning.
- Procurement of materials, labour, and equipment.
- Tracking Shutdown KPIs.
- Reporting to all stakeholders on shutdown safety and progression.
- Final report on positives and negatives of the shutdown, where improvements can be achieved in safety productivity and process.
- Previous Project Planning/Scheduling experience in Australia
- Shutdown and construction experience for Australian mine sites
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A practical approach to resolving project planning problems
- Managing projects from inception to completion
- Australian Class C Driving License