A new role has come available for a Cell Biologist with a background in the development of assays for drug discovery to join an exciting and rapidly expanding biotech based in Cambridge. Do you have experience in the development of cell based assays and are interested in joining an exciting, energetic and growing team.
Cell Assay Development Scientist main Responsibilities
- Development, validation and running of cytotoxicity and functional cell based assays to support the characterisation of novel drug candidates
- Screening and characterization of drug compounds as required for target validation, clinical candidate selection and IND enabling studies
- Working in partnership with colleagues across multiple projects
- BSc or MSc degree in Cell Biology, Biomedical Science or a Biological Discipline
- Experience developing cell based assays for drug screening projects
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is desirable
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.